It seems the official E3 Twitter account has outed Call of Duty: Black Ops 4‘s Zombies mode ahead of its official reveal. Granted, the leak isn’t a big one — we knew this was coming. And the tweet doesn’t give us a whole lot of information other than hinting that developer Treyarch will be discussing the mode at the E3 Coliseum this year. Call of Duty: WWII‘s Nazi Zombies mode was revealed during San Diego Comic Con last year, but it looks like Activision has decided to reveal the Zombies mode a bit earlier this time around.
What’s lurking around the corner of @Treyarch’s next Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Zombies experience? Come hear the history of Call of Duty Zombies from the creators themselves at #E3Coliseum! Get your gamer pass today and be there. Purchase at https://t.co/QOa74rE263 #E32018 pic.twitter.com/xW9uomRMtI
— E3 (@E3) May 7, 2018
Meanwhile, Treyarch has been having some fun releasing teases for the game ahead of the reveal by hinting at the return of the Pick 10 multiplayer system and some possible Perks coming, but the final word will have to wait for that official reveal event. Publisher Activision has also announced that they’re putting “significant resources” behind the PC version of the game this time around.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 will release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on October 12th, 2018.
- You Will Not Be Getting Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on the Switch
- The Big Takeaways from Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Call of Duty's Twitter Account Now Teasing Black Ops 4
- BioWare Gives More Details on Anthem’s Demo - December 7, 2018
- Silent Hill and Legacy of Kain Tested for PlayStation Classic - December 7, 2018
- Com2uS Releases New Gameplay Preview for Skylanders: Ring of Heroes - December 7, 2018
- In Case You Missed it: Here’s Every Announcement from The Game Awards - December 7, 2018
- Midwinter Entertainment Reveals Co-op Shooter Scavengers - December 7, 2018