— WWE (@WWE) May 7, 2018
Following two big title matches, Randy Orton and Jeff Hardy followed suit for the US Championship. This new rivalry has been going on for a few weeks, ever since Hardy upstaged Orton for an open challenge match on SmackDown.
The match started on an extreme high note, with both men being quick but calculating — and neither is afraid from doing some high flying moves. Both men are excellent wrestlers and were not shy about bringing the fight outside the ring. Orton slammed Hardy on the audience barrier a few times, which is always great to see. This match was high energy, and it could have gone either way. In the end, Hardy won, making this a PPV where so far no titles have changed hands.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018