— WWE (@WWE) May 7, 2018
Following two big title matches, Randy Orton and Jeff Hardy followed suit for the US Championship. This new rivalry has been going on for a few weeks, ever since Hardy upstaged Orton for an open challenge match on SmackDown.
The match started on an extreme high note, with both men being quick but calculating — and neither is afraid from doing some high flying moves. Both men are excellent wrestlers and were not shy about bringing the fight outside the ring. Orton slammed Hardy on the audience barrier a few times, which is always great to see. This match was high energy, and it could have gone either way. In the end, Hardy won, making this a PPV where so far no titles have changed hands.
- Kitty Meets Her End in Dan Parent and Fernando Ruiz’s Die Kitty Die: Heaven & Hell - May 25, 2018
- Indulge in All the Anime You Can Watch This Long Weekend with Crunchyroll - May 25, 2018
- Nerd Food: Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade from Epcot - May 24, 2018
- Celebrate Solo: A Star Wars Story with These New Crayola Sets - May 24, 2018
- A Walk Through Disney World’s Epcot, Spring 2018 [Photos] - May 24, 2018