— WWE (@WWE) May 7, 2018
This has been by far the most interesting rivalry WWE has had in a while. Creative is doing a great job with this bullying/body positive line, and we’ve even gotten some good matches out of it. Last night Alexa Bliss wanted another shot at the RAW Women’s Championship, and Nia Jax was happy to oblige. Bliss opened the match with jumping on top of Jax, but it was of no use. Jax took the upper hand quickly, tossing the much-smaller Bliss around like a doll.
To Bliss’s credit, she did a great job selling this match. She looked annoyed as hell through most of it, and wasn’t afraid to show her attitude. She’s such a great heel, but Nia is also a great babyface. She’s powerful, fun to watch, and isn’t afraid to be who she is. I would love to see her go head-to-head with the men too. I have no doubt Jax could take on all of them.
This match was slow in some parts, but mostly due to Bliss being sprawled out after being thrown. Bliss and Jax brought their A-game, and Bliss did manage to pin Jax a few times. In the end Jax won, and we all got a great match.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018