— WWE Network (@WWENetwork) May 7, 2018
Have we all decided that Elias should be a babyface? We all love him. The guy is hilarious, a decent singer, and a good wrestler. Last night during Backlash, Elias started with his famed spotlight routine. He gave the fans of Newark, NJ a strong greeting, followed by informing everyone he was friends with Bruce Springsteen. He went on to talk down about The Boss (“He calls me The Boss!”), and to try to make NJ turn on Springsteen (rumor has it he doesn’t even like NJ!). It all culminated into fun game of Elias threatening to leave, which resulted in the audience cheering him on as he walked and booing when he went back to his stool. I’ve seen this done at house shows a lot, and it does pop up on RAW and SmackDown too. But I live for audience interaction like this, and Elias knows how to work a crowd!
- New Pickle-rific Rick and Morty Merchandise Lands at Hot Topic - June 25, 2018
- Nerd Food: Mikan Gummy from Japan Crate - June 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Banana Omelette Cake from Japan Crate - June 21, 2018
- Nerd Food: Are Mickey Goldfish Crackers as Good as the Originals? - June 21, 2018
- Splash into Summer with ‘The Little Mermaid’ Nail Art - June 21, 2018