— WWE Network (@WWENetwork) May 7, 2018
Have we all decided that Elias should be a babyface? We all love him. The guy is hilarious, a decent singer, and a good wrestler. Last night during Backlash, Elias started with his famed spotlight routine. He gave the fans of Newark, NJ a strong greeting, followed by informing everyone he was friends with Bruce Springsteen. He went on to talk down about The Boss (“He calls me The Boss!”), and to try to make NJ turn on Springsteen (rumor has it he doesn’t even like NJ!). It all culminated into fun game of Elias threatening to leave, which resulted in the audience cheering him on as he walked and booing when he went back to his stool. I’ve seen this done at house shows a lot, and it does pop up on RAW and SmackDown too. But I live for audience interaction like this, and Elias knows how to work a crowd!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018