Zelda fans- you are going to want to check out this new line of jewelry from Sapphire Studios. The wedding bands and rings are gorgeous and for fans of the Zelda game series, the ultimate way to cement your bond as a couple. Just be prepared for a little bit of sticker-shock. The lowest cost of these items is $389.51 with the most expensive getting up to $4,682.66 for their ‘Sacred’ 2.20ct Trio Natural Diamond White/Yellow/Rose Gold Triforce Inspired Zelda Bridal Set. I hope that comes with free shipping!
Check out some of the offerings and some interesting details about the jeweler down below. And if you get some of this jewelry from your partner- congrats! They really do love you!
Lab created stones – these are not natural earthed diamonds which are very expensive. SWAROVSKI Gemstones™ is a leader in producing synthetic gemstones that possess a very natural beauty. The stones are laboratory-grown made from zirconium dioxide – cz base, that boast fine colour, no colour mixing, and a superb cut, which result in a beautiful duplication of nature. 100% conflict free stones. These are not carbon stones these are a cz created stones and are very hard, heat resistant, and reflect light just like a diamond.
NATURAL WHITE DIAMONDS
Natural white diamonds – certified GIA, IGL, EGL, or DGLA. Stones guaranteed and certified. Natural black diamonds come guaranteed and with an authenticity certificate.
Charles and Colvard Forever One certified moissanite – More brilliant than diamond at a fraction of the cost, Charles & Colvard Forever One Moissanite® is among the hardest minerals on earth, more durable than sapphire, ruby, or emerald. Its beauty and brilliance is destined to last forever. We only use top graded Forever One Moissanite® with color grading of D-E-F. Forever One® is certified, laser inscribed and comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Forever One Moissanite is certified by Charles and Colvard – each stone comes with a warranty card.
Natural Gemstones – we offer natural gemstones including Amethyst, Citrine, Garent, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Morganite, Peridot, Topaz, Aquamarine and Tourmaline. Plus many more..
Alexandrite is the very rare color-change variety of the mineral chrysoberyl. Colours change from blue to teal green and purple. Originally discovered in Russia’s Ural Mountains in the 1830s, it’s now found in Sri Lanka, East Africa, and Brazil, but is exceptionally rare and valuable. Our Alexandrite’s are lab grown, the material is completely the same as best varieties of the natural Alexandrite – Russian, Brazilian or Rhodesian. Natural Alexandrite is extremely rare and more expensive than even diamonds, especially bigger carats stones.
We cast in solid sterling silver, gold and platinum. All metals are hallmarked. Gold and platinum come with authenticity certificate. Any mentions of accents are a plating and will wear.
- Did Amazon's Italian Website Leak SoulCalibur VI's Release Date
- Pixel Princess Blitz Receives a Brand New Trailer
- MLB Games You Should Watch on Sunday, May 6
- I Quit My Job to Make a Comic Book and If You’re Nuts, You Can Too.
- Watch a Group of Fortnite Players Try to Cover Up Dusty Divot
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 6th May 2018 - 'DC Nation #0 Carried The Week'
- E3 Floor Plans Released, Sony and Nintendo Snag the Most Space
- Overwatch Makes a Few Character Updates in Latest Patch
- Crazy Justice Shows Footage of Cross-Platforming Between Xbox and Switch
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes Reveals New Boss Event
- Pikachu Has a Scrapped Evolution Called Gorochu That Sounds Terrifying
- Streets of Rogue Gets a New Update with Tons of Features
- Starship Corporation Shows off Features in Newest Trailer
- Games Convention Play NYC Confirmed for August 2018
- Jurassic Park: Fallen Kingdom Review – Well, at Least it Has Dinosaurs - June 22, 2018
- Uncle Drew Product is Taking Over Lids With Hats, Jerseys, and More - June 22, 2018
- Let’s Take a Look at Funko’s Godzilla Mystery Minis! - June 22, 2018
- Star Wars Sideshow Premium Format Obi-Wan Kenobi Up For Order - June 22, 2018
- Funko SDCC Exclusives Wave 6: Marvel! Plus: Taika Waititi - June 21, 2018