Weekly Shonen Jump is coming up to its 50th anniversary in August. To commemorate the anniversary, UNIQLO has released a limited run line of shirts! The designs are straightforward, fun, and feature some of Weekly Shonen Jump‘s most popular manga. They come in both adult and kid sizes, so there’s plenty for the whole family!
WSJ is one of Japan’s most popular manga anthologies, and has been the home of a number of popular manga. Titles such as One Piece, Saint Seiya, Video Girl Ai, Naruto, and hundreds more have found their footing in Weekly Shonen Jump. Millions of copies have been distributed just in Japan alone, and it has had some popularity in America as well.
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post, but the links above are affiliate links. That means Uniqlo did not sponsor this post, but if you buy something using one of the links above we’ll get a small cut — this helps us pay our staff so they can keep creating all the great content you see on this site.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018