Weekly Shonen Jump is coming up to its 50th anniversary in August. To commemorate the anniversary, UNIQLO has released a limited run line of shirts! The designs are straightforward, fun, and feature some of Weekly Shonen Jump‘s most popular manga. They come in both adult and kid sizes, so there’s plenty for the whole family!
WSJ is one of Japan’s most popular manga anthologies, and has been the home of a number of popular manga. Titles such as One Piece, Saint Seiya, Video Girl Ai, Naruto, and hundreds more have found their footing in Weekly Shonen Jump. Millions of copies have been distributed just in Japan alone, and it has had some popularity in America as well.
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post, but the links above are affiliate links. That means Uniqlo did not sponsor this post, but if you buy something using one of the links above we’ll get a small cut — this helps us pay our staff so they can keep creating all the great content you see on this site.
- Crunchyroll is Bringing Your Favorite Anime to Steam for a Special Summer Sale - June 21, 2018
- These Mickey Ice Cream Bar Ears Are Amazing, and We Need a Pair - June 21, 2018
- Need a Fresh Summer ‘Do? Sass It Up with a Tinkerbell-Style Bun [Tutorial] - June 20, 2018
- I’m Going to My First Ring of Honor Show – Here’s What I’m Looking Forward To - June 20, 2018
- Nerd Food: Celebrate National Candy Month (and Jurassic World) with Jelly Belly - June 20, 2018