If you’re like us, you’re dreading that the majority of E3 this year is just going to be last year’s games showing you their new battle royale additions alongside new battle royale games. While that sounds terrible, the latest footage from a new game on the way called Crazy Justice shows more promise for crossplay. Black Riddles Studios released a brand new video yesterday showing off a demo of their game being played cross-platform style on both a Nintendo Switch and an Xbox One in a single match. There isn’t a lot to the video (which we have for you below) as we simply see two people join the same match before it starts and show off the instant interaction in a match.
Aside from the fact that this is cool news for Switch fans when it comes to playing online multiplayer games against people on other consoles (maybe even PC if it works out right), it gives hope to the idea of games like PUBG and Fortnite being about to bridge that gap as well. We’re probably still years away from everyone playing nice with each other and having PC, PS4, Xbox, and Switch fans all competing in one giant arena, but this is a nice step forward.
- Epic Games Releases Full Notes for Fortnite's 4.1 Update
- Camera Locations Leaked for Fortnite Dance Challenge
- Thanos is Coming to Fortnite for a Limited Event
- Zelda Fans- The Jewelry Of Your Dreams Is Here (And Its Expensive)
- Watch a Group of Fortnite Players Try to Cover Up Dusty Divot
- Commander Riker and Counselor Troi Reunited on Star Trek: Discovery Set
- Bungie is Unable to Pause Trials of the Nine in Destiny 2
- Light Fall Announced for an April 26th Release on Steam and Switch
- The Aftermath of Universal FanCon's "Postponement"
- Blockchain Gaming, while the Current Fad, is Fated for Failure
- PlayStation Shows Off New Footage of H1Z1 on Their Console - May 20, 2018
- Square Enix Files a Trademark for the Term “Outriders” in Europe - May 20, 2018
- Square Enix Releases a Ton of New Images for Octopath Traveler - May 20, 2018
- Treyarch Explains There Was Never a Plan for a Campaign in Black Ops 4 - May 20, 2018
- Crusader Kings Barely Launched a Kickstarter and Already Got Funded - May 20, 2018