Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes will be adding plenty of new content throughout the month of May, partially in celebration of May the 4th and the release of the Solo movie but also for Star Wars Celebration later this month. The new content will include a new boss event, a Han Solo shard collection log-in campaign, as well as the ability to earn yourself a popular Bounty Hunter.
Throughout the month, players will get a chance to unlock several characters from Solo including the younger version of the iconic Chewbacca and Han Solo duo as well as two “never before seen” characters from the film. After all, film tie-ins for Star Wars games typically do well. Why wouldn’t they? And while the Solo movie isn’t part of the main movie series, the prospect of adding another Han and Chewbacca team to your roster is definitely enough to make most fans pay attention.
It also looks like A New Hope‘s Greedo will take a role in all the Solo-centric activities coming this month, though that’s pretty much just pure speculation based on the new trailer.
Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is available now on iOS and Android devices. The latest trailer for the game, featuring the new boss event, is below.
- Date and Location Announced for Star Wars Celebration 2019!
- Thanos Gets An Amazing Infinity War Head Knocker From NECA
- Wonder Woman Gets A New Statue From Prime 1 Studio
- Zelda Fans- The Jewelry Of Your Dreams Is Here (And Its Expensive)
- Joker Killing Joke and Batman/Superman Q-Figs Coming This Summer
- MLB Games You Should Watch on Sunday, May 6
- Final Fantasy XIV and Final Fantasy XV are Hosting a Crossover - December 12, 2018
- Amy Hennig to Receive Life Achievement Award at GDC 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Fallout 76 Now Under Fire for Lazy Ultrawide Mode Update - December 12, 2018
- Wintersday Festival Kicks Off in Guild Wars 2 Today - December 12, 2018
- Final Fantasy XV’s Comrades Mode Goes Solo Today - December 12, 2018