There’s been a lot of talks lately as to what kind of game we’re really going to get when Quantic Dream and Sony release Detroit: Become Human later this month for the PS4, as the demo has been getting mixed reviews online and some aren’t really sure what to make of the story. Because let’s be honest for a moment, when the biggest thing people are talking about on Reddit about your game is the moral obligation of saving a fish, you got a bit of a problem when it comes to getting people excited about the plot. As a sort of counter-measure to this, it appears the developers are attacking the problem with videos to get you back into the game, starting with a look at the artwork that went into its design.
It really is an interesting look at the thought process that went through their minds as they basically said: “What if in the future, Detroit used all the old car plans to build robots and became a tech capital?” It’s a nice slice of “what if” storytelling where they didn’t just dive into a Jetsons-esq future, but instead tried to make the world realistic if we went a certain direction for the next 30 years. We’ll see if they can push more fan interest this was until the Detroit: Become Human‘s release on May 25th.
- Quantic Dream Releases Their First Short Film for Detroit: Become Human
- Detroit: Become Human's Latest Ad Puts the Blame Squarely on You
- Federal Trade Commission Threatens Legal Action Against Console Makers
- Detroit: Become Human is Getting a Demo Tomorrow
- Detroit: Become Human Gets 3 Trailers to Show Off Its Protagonists
- Detroit: Become Human Finally Has a Release Date And it is Not Far
- Detroit: Become Human Includes a Scene of Domestic Abuse, and People Are Perhaps Reasonably Unhappy About It
- Check Out The Latest Trailer For 'Detroit: Become Human'
- Dontnod Entertainment Reveals Life Is Strange 2 Teaser Trailer - June 22, 2018
- Review – The Legend Of Zelda: Encyclopedia by Dark Horse Comics - June 22, 2018
- Interview: Dan Abnett Talks About His Work on Dungeon Hunter Champions - June 22, 2018
- Friday The 13th: The Game Devs Confirm An End to Content - June 22, 2018
- Review: Echogear Monitor Stand for Gaming — Single Screen - June 22, 2018