It’s been quite a balmy spring in Baltimore; alas, my local pool isn’t open yet. But that’s not stopping me from looking at the new Funboy x Alisha Marie collab! Who is Alisha Marie, you’re likely asking? Well…
Alisha Marie is a digital powerhouse, with over 15 millions followers across her social channels, she has taken over the digital space and is showing no signs of slowing down. Most recently Alisha was tapped for Disney’s revival of the iconic series “Club Mickey Mouse.” Serving as a mentor to the young cast, Alisha was there to advise on all things social media and overall etiquette while on-camera.
Funboy, meanwhile, has been making pool floats for some time, and their designs are quirky, fun, and they absolutely scream summer! Seriously, I’m in love with a number of their floats. The Funboy x Alisha Marie floats are especially inspired. Check them out below!
The convertible float is new for this season, and as you can see, it screams summer. The cactus tube is also an inspiring piece, but let’s be real. That dream convertible float is amazing, and completely Instagrammable. You can pick up these floats (as well as their other amazing items) on their website.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018