Guests visiting Epcot recently might have noticed the construction going on where Ellen’s Energy Adventure used to be. More than 900 trucks’ worth of concrete was recently poured for the new replacement ride, which will feature the Guardians of the Galaxy! This will be the first Marvel ride inside of Walt Disney World, and it will be open in time for the resort’s 50th birthday. The ride will fall in line with the rest of Epcot’s theme, so here’s hoping it has some elements of education behind it! Check out the video below to learn more.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018