May is a big Star Wars month. Between May the Fourth and the release of Solo: A Star Wars Story, there’s plenty of Star Wars to go around. Naturally, this means there’s plenty of food out there too.
Popsicle is normally my go-to treat for the summer, and these Star Wars-themed pops seemed like the perfect fit. The packaging was attractive, and you can even make your own lightsaber! What more could you really ask for? Well, when I opened my first popsicle, it was broken. Not a biggie. But then I took a bite out of it. And then another. And oh my god, it was terrible. I don’t know what flavor the red was supposed to be, but if it was “The bitter tears of angry fans after The Last Jedi” they nailed it. I won’t be buying these again, but if you’re looking for style over taste, give them a try.
- Nerd Food: Millennial Pink Brownie Cupcake at the Confectionery in Magic Kingdom - May 21, 2018
- Limited-Edition Banshee Flies into Disney’s Animal Kingdom on May 27th - May 21, 2018
- Special Olympics USA Games to Be Held in Central Florida in 2022 - May 21, 2018
- LEGO Master Builders Are Completing a Millennium Falcon This Weekend at Disney Springs - May 21, 2018
- Nerd Food: Some of the Magical Cupcakes Available at Walt Disney World - May 20, 2018