Decrypting Krypton is back to take a look at episode 7, ‘Transformation’, with host Matt Hiscox and guest host Kyle Selby. The episode include artist Kevin Conrad Hanna drawing a few images including a shot of Nyssa-Vex (Wallis Day) holding a gun on her father, Daron-Vex (Elliot Cowan). And there is also an brief interview with Day herself.
Hanna talks about the move on Daron’s part to kill his daughter to save his own life. And while it sure seems like he didn’t want to kill Nyssa, he was absolutely willing to do so. I think we can go ahead and remove him from the list of candidate for Father of the Year.
The hosts point out that in her room, Nyssa has no problem at all taking out a Sagitari while Seg (Cameron Cuffe) really struggles to take out the one he’s fighting, showing she really does know how to fight. Day talks about how she fell in love with the character of Nyssa while reading the script. She gets to play a very proud, beautiful woman who looks like a fashion model but can kick ass.
The best part of the video may be Hanna comparing the Lyta-Seg-Nyssa love triangle to Archie comics, comparing Nyssa to Veronica, Lyta (Georgina Campbell) to Betty, and Seg of course to Archie. He even does a mock cover to go with the idea.
The host also realizes that he may just be rooting for the bad guy here.
Krypton airs Wednesdays at 10 p.m. ET on Syfy.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018