For months we’ve been hearing and seeing various people complain about the way Conan Exiles has looked and played on the PC, so it kind of made us wonder what kind of game we would eventually get from Funcom when the game made its way to console. Today we got a taste of it as a couple of the game’s developers took to making a special dev stream and showed off the game for PS4.
Game Director Joel Bylos and Communications Manager Tor Egil Andersen took the time to go over the game’s different functions and even addressed some of the issues that people have been ranting about clear back to early access.
This is the first time the PS4 version has been seen outside of the company aside from Sony reps, and we have to admit, this looks a hell of a lot better than the PC version did. Which is kind of insane to say, since a console usually has limitations and doesn’t give way to games of this magnitude or scope looking and playing better than one you’d play on a tower. So we’re a little confused as to how they pulled this off and whether we’ll be seeing upgrades to the PC version soon.
- Conan Exiles: Launched and Ready to Hack, Slash, and Craft
- Federal Trade Commission Threatens Legal Action Against Console Makers
- Funcom Pits Conan Against Scandinavian Furniture in New Conan Exiles Ad
- Conan Exiles is Getting a Necessary Combat Overhaul Before Launch
- Conan Exiles Will Leave Early Access in May
- Xbox One X WIll Be Enhancing Over 100 Games Old & New
- Crom Is Unforgiving: Let's Player Wars In 'Conan: Exiles'
- Dontnod Entertainment Reveals Life Is Strange 2 Teaser Trailer - June 22, 2018
- Review – The Legend Of Zelda: Encyclopedia by Dark Horse Comics - June 22, 2018
- Interview: Dan Abnett Talks About His Work on Dungeon Hunter Champions - June 22, 2018
- Friday The 13th: The Game Devs Confirm An End to Content - June 22, 2018
- Review: Echogear Monitor Stand for Gaming — Single Screen - June 22, 2018