WBIE decided to release a brand new cinematic trailer today to show off the latest addition to Middle-Earth: Shadow of War with a proper introduction to the Desolation of Mordor storyline. The new DLC puts you in the role of Baranor, the Captain of the Tower from Minas Ithil, as he does one of the worst missions possible for him and his men by traveling to the Eastern Deserts of Mordo. Aside from a new campaign, you’ll also be running new side-missions featuring Torvin, you get new human Mercenaries and Bodyguards, and you get to deal with a new beast in the form of the Were-wyrms. We have the official trailer for you below along with a proper description of the trials that await you.
Will blood prove thicker than coin in the harsh Desert of Lithlad? In this new cinematic from the Desolation of Mordor Story DLC for Middle-earth: Shadow of War, Baranor, Captain of Minas Ithil, has journeyed far to the East to raise an army of ruthless human mercenaries. There he plans to conquer the imposing Marauder fortress of Shindrâm. But first, he has an unexpected reunion with his long lost brother, Serka, who now commands the very men he seeks to enlist.
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War's Next Update Will Remove In-Game Market
- Loot Boxes and Paid for Currency are Being Removed From Middle-Earth: Shadow of War
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War Getting New DLC Content in May
- State of Decay 2 will Come with Xbox One X Enhancements
- There Won't Be Microtransactions in God of War, Says Director
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot
- Digital Extremes Reveal Next Warframe DLC Coming in November - October 20, 2018
- Bandai Namco Boasts Three Million Sales of Tekken 7 - October 20, 2018
- Wargroove Developers Postpone the Release Until Early 2019 - October 20, 2018
- Amazon Leaks Contents to D&D’s Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica - October 20, 2018
- Splash Damage Announces That Development on Dirty Bomb Will End - October 20, 2018