With May the Fourth nearly here, several companies are coming out of the woodwork with their own take on the Star Wars brand. Kipling, a brand formed in 1987, has released their own line of inspired — and fun — Star Wars bags!
TODAY—shop the brand-new Star Wars Collection by @KiplingUSA! Join us in-store on May 4 and receive a free Kipling @PopSockets with a purchase of any Star Wars product while supplies last. #ShopDisneySprings pic.twitter.com/Tn9mWEZncW
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) May 2, 2018
Star Wars and Kipling have joined forces to create a special edition capsule collection inspired by a galaxy far, far away. Click here to view the full collection: https://t.co/3TArjz23AX pic.twitter.com/ksXqWpZxzd
— Kipling USA (@KiplingUSA) April 26, 2018
As a collector of backpacks, I must say these are striking. There’s keychains, cosmetic cases, pen pouches, and more in this line. Kipling makes quality items, so if you’re concerned over the price tag, let me put those concerns to rest. These bags are built for the long haul, and they’re roomy enough for all of your items. What is your favorite piece from this collection?
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018