Oh, Will Arnett is not going to be happy about this one. Teen Titans Go! to the Movies is leaning in hard on the jokes about the superhero industry, but this is a DC movie — so there needs to be a version of Batman running around. Arnett is best known for lending his voice to LEGO Batman, but he’s already playing Slade Wilson, aka Deathstroke, in this movie. So who did they grab to voice Batman in this movie? Jimmy Kimmel.
— Jimmy Kimmel (@jimmykimmel) May 1, 2018
The video Kimmel posted to his Twitter account is the same trailer we got a few days ago with an added joke at the end. Kimmel’s Batman says the various titles to Batman movies. The joke about the “phases” that Batman goes through in The LEGO Batman Movie is better, I must say.
Summary: A villain’s maniacal plan for world domination sidetracks five teenage superheroes who dream of Hollywood stardom.
Teen Titans Go! To the Movies, directed by Aaron Horvath and Peter Rida Michail, stars Scott Menville, Tara Strong, Khary Payton, Greg Cipes, Hynden Watch, Kristen Bell, and Will Arnett. It will be released on July 27th.
- A New Clip and Featurette for Mary Poppins Returns Teases Some Classic Animation - December 12, 2018
- New Bumblebee Poster Features Our Two Triple Changers - December 11, 2018
- Mark Hamill Talks About the Insane Spoilers Security Measures for Star Wars: Episode IX - December 11, 2018
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 6: 2 New Promos Parody Die Hard - December 10, 2018
- Emmet Throws a Holiday Party in this New The LEGO 2: The Second One Short - December 10, 2018