Gamora has a new Hot Toys release up for preorder now, but not from the film you think. No not Infinity War, but Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 is the version we are getting. Gamora will come with multiple interchangeable parts including her sword in two versions, a blaster, her coat, a jetpack, a realistic face portrait of Zoe Saldana, and an adorable little Baby Groot holding a bomb. She is up for preorder now by clicking here. Check out more details and pictures below.
“Can we put the bickering on hold until we survive this massive space battle?”
As one of the greatest warriors in the universe, Gamora is now her own person who found a purpose and a family. The most dangerous woman in the galaxy has put her skills to a better use, and fans are all excited to see her fight the Mad Titan Thanos.
Sideshow and Hot Toys are very excited to introduce the Gamora Sixth Scale Collectible Figure which comes with an array of unique accessories from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2!
The new Gamora sixth scale collectible figure is expertly crafted based on the image of Zoe Saldana as Gamora in the film. The figure features a newly developed head sculpt with long curly black and purplish-red real fabric hair, a finely detailed costume including a meticulously tailored leather-like coat. This collectible also comes with a sword, a folded up sword, a blaster, an interchangeable long sleeve tee, an Aero Rigs armored with a chest plate, a miniature Baby Groot holding a bomb and a movie-themed figure stand!
Do not miss out on the opportunity to add the new Gamora to your Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 collection.
The Gamora Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
- A newly painted head sculpt with an authentic and detailed likeness of Zoe Saldana as Gamora in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
- Green-colored face with movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
- Long curly black and purplish-red real fabric hair implantation
- Specialized body with over 28 points of articulation
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of hands for the sword
– One (1) right hand for holding the sword
– One (1) right hand for holding the gun
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) reddish brown and black-colored leather-like long coat
- One (1) black-colored leather-like vest showing the edge of the white tank top
- One (1) long sleeved burgundy shirt
- One (1) pair of black-colored leather-like pants with patterns
- One (1) pair of black boots
- One (1) black and silver-colored belt with holster
- One (1) blaster
- One (1) fully extended sword
- One (1) folded up sword
- One (1) Aero Rigs jetpack with armored chest plates
- One (1) miniature Baby Groot holding a bomb
- Specially designed figure stand with character nameplate and movie logoOne (1) miniature Baby Groot holding a bomb
- Bleeding Cool Ranks 10 Years of the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Ocean's 8: Poster, TV Spot, and Sandra Bullock Talks Teaming Up the Ladies
- Kevin Feige Says Captain Marvel Is the Most Powerful Superhero the MCU Has Ever Introduced
- When Star Lord's Mom Met Captain America- James Gunn Says It's Quill's Grandma
- Ryan Reynolds Hasn't Seen a Final Cut of Green Lantern
- Ryan Reynolds Isn't Sure There Will Be a Deadpool 3
- DC Universe Develops Swamp Thing Series, Delays Metropolis
- Marvel's Agents of SHIELD: Will They Tie in to Avengers: Infinity War?
- Iron Man's 10th Anniversary Celebration: Looking at Iron Man Comics Then and Now
- First Look at the Live-Action 'Titans' Series Logo
- What's In The Box?!: Loot Crate DX - April 2018
- Hot Toys Marvel Studios 10th Anniversary Concept Iron Man Coming Soon - October 18, 2018
- Listen to John Carpenter’s New Halloween Score in its Entirety! - October 18, 2018
- Riverdale Season 3, Episode 2, ‘Fortune and Men’s Eyes’ Recap: The Longest Yard - October 18, 2018
- [Review] Haunting of Hill House: Television Gets No Better Than This - October 18, 2018
- Check Out the Creepy First Trailer For The Curse of La Llorona - October 18, 2018