Epic Games’ Fortnite has made some interesting changes with Season 4 this month, but one of the weirdest (aside from that whole alien invasion thing) is the inclusion of green screens on the battle royale map. Specifically, these green screens are part of filming sets that will allow players to record their character in front of the green screen and later edit the background with Fortnite‘s new video editing features.
While Season 4 has only been live for a few days (it launched on Monday), that hasn’t stopped Fortnite fans from getting creative with those green screens.
According to IGN‘s report:
Fans have taken the opportunity to take their dancing characters and place them in just about any location they want. YouTube user GameNight shows just how far this new feature can go by using the Ride the Pony emote on the top of a mountain, in space, and of course, on a horse.
If you’re looking to try out a green screen for yourself, several locations were updated to include them. You can find one in Mosity Mire, in the basement of the house in Shifty Shafts, at the new Risky Reels location, and several other smaller areas.
If you want to see some of the films in action, well, the video below from Game Night ought to sate your curiosity. And maybe give you ideas for films you can make with your own character.
- Epic Games Releases Full Notes for Fortnite's 4.1 Update
- Camera Locations Leaked for Fortnite Dance Challenge
- Thanos is Coming to Fortnite for a Limited Event
- Watch a Group of Fortnite Players Try to Cover Up Dusty Divot
- Albert Pujols Becomes The 32nd Player With 3,000 Hits
- May the 4th: Star Wars Tattoo Book 'The Force in the Flesh' Celebrating with Anniversary Edition
- Star Wars Empire Strikes Back Mystery Minis Coming from Funko!
- Star Wars The Black Series Admiral Piett Up for Order Now
- Build-A-Bear Specials on Chewbacca and New Millennium Falcon for May 4th!
- MLB Games You Should Watch on Friday, May 4
- May the 4th: Two New Mondo Mike Mitchell Star Wars Prints!
- Funko Round-Up: Squirrel Girl, Gargoyles, and Black Phillip!
- Call of Duty World League 2018 Championship Finals Predictions - August 18, 2018
- Team Kaliber and Evil Geniuses Survive in the CWL Champs Day 4 Winner’s Bracket - August 18, 2018
- Spacelords Addresses its Re-branding with new Highlights Video - August 18, 2018
- The Quiet Man Gets a New Gameplay Trailer - August 18, 2018
- NIS America Confirms Etna Mode for Disgaea 1 Complete Trailer - August 18, 2018