We are all familiar with the dog, shaking water off its fur. And how effective it is at getting that water off the dog and… onto everything else.
A dog can shake roughly 70 percent of the water from its fur in four seconds. It’s all to do with the looseness of a dog’s skin, travelling back and forth three times faster than the rest of the dog, creating nine times the force.
Seriously, I did research for this article. And why?
Because in the Marvel comic Star Wars #47 out today by Kieron Gillen and Salvador Larocca sees Chewbacca take a dip. And then perform a move familiar to all said pet owners.
That’s some fast shaking, Chewie…
STAR WARS #47
(W) Kieron Gillen (A) Salvador Larroca (CA) David Marquez
The Rebellion’s fight to liberate Mon Cala continues! While Han, Luke and Leia undertake a perilous and nigh-impossible rescue, Threepio must keep up his vital mission…of hobnobbing at the opera?!
Rated T In Shops: May 02, 2018
- Doing Alan Moore Justice – Pat Shand on Writing Crossed+100: Mimic - May 23, 2018
- A Comic Show: Black Panthers in Space… - May 23, 2018
- When Wyatt Cenac and Dean Haspiel Created Thorgood - May 23, 2018
- Welcome to the Latest Members of DC Comics’ Superman and Batman Families (Super Sons #16 Spoilers) - May 23, 2018
- OBLIV18N by Netflix Punisher’s Ken Kristensen in Scout Comics August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018