We are all familiar with the dog, shaking water off its fur. And how effective it is at getting that water off the dog and… onto everything else.
A dog can shake roughly 70 percent of the water from its fur in four seconds. It’s all to do with the looseness of a dog’s skin, travelling back and forth three times faster than the rest of the dog, creating nine times the force.
Seriously, I did research for this article. And why?
Because in the Marvel comic Star Wars #47 out today by Kieron Gillen and Salvador Larocca sees Chewbacca take a dip. And then perform a move familiar to all said pet owners.
That’s some fast shaking, Chewie…
STAR WARS #47
(W) Kieron Gillen (A) Salvador Larroca (CA) David Marquez
The Rebellion’s fight to liberate Mon Cala continues! While Han, Luke and Leia undertake a perilous and nigh-impossible rescue, Threepio must keep up his vital mission…of hobnobbing at the opera?!
Rated T In Shops: May 02, 2018
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018
- Olivia Olson’s Marcy & Simon #1 Kicks Off Official Canon Continuation of Adventure Time in January - October 15, 2018
- The Future of Black Label at DC Comics – It’s All Stephen Colbert’s Fault? - October 15, 2018
- Three Competitive Creative Teams for Wonder Woman? - October 15, 2018
- David F Walker… Not Writing Flash for DC Comics - October 15, 2018