Red Dead Redemption 2 now has the promised trailer, which goes further into the story and what we can expect from the game.
Earlier this week, we were promised a new look at Red Dead Redemption 2 today. That’s a big deal, as thus far, details about the game, and especially the story have remained elusive. It’s almost certainly going to be the biggest game to launch this year, with that Rockstar magic hoping to rub off onto audiences just like Grand Theft Auto V did.
Well, the trailer is here now, and you can check it out. It goes much further into the gang you will be hanging out with and the harsh criminal life you will be getting involved in. Set before the first game, you can expect a whole lot of robbing going on. Also, the title looks properly beautiful. That probably isn’t all that surprisin but it is still certainly striking. Take a look at it here.
It’s not that long to wait in the grand scheme of things with the game set to launch October 26, 2018 on PS4 and Xbox One. This will likely be on everyone’s lips right up until the game comes out and then probably a while after, so do make sure to mark it on your calendar.
- PS4 is in the Final Stages of its Life Says Sony Interactive CEO - May 22, 2018
- Paladins Mobile Game Promo Accidentally Used Overwatch Art - May 22, 2018
- Battlefield V Gets the Shortest of Teasers Ahead of Reveal on Wednesday - May 21, 2018
- Grand Theft Auto V Nears 100 Million Copies Sold - May 21, 2018
- Resident Evil 7 is Coming to Nintendo Switch By Way of the Cloud - May 21, 2018