Red Dead Redemption 2 now has the promised trailer, which goes further into the story and what we can expect from the game.
Earlier this week, we were promised a new look at Red Dead Redemption 2 today. That’s a big deal, as thus far, details about the game, and especially the story have remained elusive. It’s almost certainly going to be the biggest game to launch this year, with that Rockstar magic hoping to rub off onto audiences just like Grand Theft Auto V did.
Well, the trailer is here now, and you can check it out. It goes much further into the gang you will be hanging out with and the harsh criminal life you will be getting involved in. Set before the first game, you can expect a whole lot of robbing going on. Also, the title looks properly beautiful. That probably isn’t all that surprisin but it is still certainly striking. Take a look at it here.
It’s not that long to wait in the grand scheme of things with the game set to launch October 26, 2018 on PS4 and Xbox One. This will likely be on everyone’s lips right up until the game comes out and then probably a while after, so do make sure to mark it on your calendar.
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018
- Arkane Studios Says Dishonored is Taking a Break - August 15, 2018
- TimeSplitters Looks to Finally Be Making a Return After IP Changes Hands - August 15, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018