Working in both editorial and Marvel, she has a strong reputation in finding new talent for both publishers. She worked on Grant Morrison‘s Batman, developed Women of Marvel, and took over C.B. Cebulski‘s job as Talent Relations when he moved to China. She quit Marvel to join her husband Mark Doyle in California, when DC Comics moved from New York to Burbank, but freelance edited the likes of Jonesy for Boom! and Motor Crush from Image.
She will now report to Matt Gagnon, Boom’s Editor-in-Chief, and we can expect to learn more about their new line at San Diego Comic-Con. Expect new talent with strong existing fanbases and some brand-new titles?
- DC Walmart Giant Sized-Comics Make it to the UK – for Only Twice the Cover Price - August 19, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 19th August 2018 – ‘We’ve Been Seeing More and More Batman Attrition’ - August 19, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters, 19th August 2018 – Looking at the Moon - August 19, 2018
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018