Working in both editorial and Marvel, she has a strong reputation in finding new talent for both publishers. She worked on Grant Morrison‘s Batman, developed Women of Marvel, and took over C.B. Cebulski‘s job as Talent Relations when he moved to China. She quit Marvel to join her husband Mark Doyle in California, when DC Comics moved from New York to Burbank, but freelance edited the likes of Jonesy for Boom! and Motor Crush from Image.
She will now report to Matt Gagnon, Boom’s Editor-in-Chief, and we can expect to learn more about their new line at San Diego Comic-Con. Expect new talent with strong existing fanbases and some brand-new titles?
- Full Catalog For BOOM! Studios January 2019 Solicitations – Brings Buffy to the Yard With the Avant-Guards - October 16, 2018
- Marvel Comics Full Solicitations for January 2019 - October 16, 2018
- AfterShock to Debut War Comic Dead Kings #1 at Fort Bragg’s Closest Show, Fayetteville Comic Con This Weekend - October 16, 2018
- Will Sabrina and Archie be Hooking up in the Nick Spencer/Marguerite Sauvage Run? - October 16, 2018
- Image Comics Launches Criminal, Oliver, Gunning For Hits, Jesusfreak and Vindication in January 2019 Solicitations - October 16, 2018