Working in both editorial and Marvel, she has a strong reputation in finding new talent for both publishers. She worked on Grant Morrison‘s Batman, developed Women of Marvel, and took over C.B. Cebulski‘s job as Talent Relations when he moved to China. She quit Marvel to join her husband Mark Doyle in California, when DC Comics moved from New York to Burbank, but freelance edited the likes of Jonesy for Boom! and Motor Crush from Image.
She will now report to Matt Gagnon, Boom’s Editor-in-Chief, and we can expect to learn more about their new line at San Diego Comic-Con. Expect new talent with strong existing fanbases and some brand-new titles?
- Thank FOC It’s Sunday #7 – That Was The Week That Was - December 16, 2018
- Win a Private Tour of DC Comics’ Archive for LGBTQ Charity - December 16, 2018
- Hindus Call For Apology From Marvel Over Uncanny X-Men #5 - December 16, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 16th December 2018 – Batman Damned Beats The One Who Laughs - December 16, 2018
- Monica’s Gang/DC Comics Crossover Published in Brazil - December 16, 2018