Working in both editorial and Marvel, she has a strong reputation in finding new talent for both publishers. She worked on Grant Morrison‘s Batman, developed Women of Marvel, and took over C.B. Cebulski‘s job as Talent Relations when he moved to China. She quit Marvel to join her husband Mark Doyle in California, when DC Comics moved from New York to Burbank, but freelance edited the likes of Jonesy for Boom! and Motor Crush from Image.
She will now report to Matt Gagnon, Boom’s Editor-in-Chief, and we can expect to learn more about their new line at San Diego Comic-Con. Expect new talent with strong existing fanbases and some brand-new titles?
- Delays to Diamond Comics Reorders After Data Lines Cut - May 22, 2018
- Tomorrow’s Iron Man #600 Sees Tony Stark Try to Bring Jim Rhodes Back To Life… - May 22, 2018
- A ‘Colourised’ Version of From Hell by Eddie Campbell for September - May 22, 2018
- Deadpool 2 Brings a Family Touch Back to the X-Men (SPOILER) - May 22, 2018
- Antarctic Launches Plush and Rags in August 2018 Solicits - May 22, 2018