We have a new TV spot for Solo: A Star Wars Story and this time we get a few new pieces of footage. We get to hear Jon Favreau’s Rio Durant speak for the first time and this spot really teases the team aspect of this film. Can we also say that “Qi’Ra” is probably the most Star Wars spelling of a name that actually exists in the real world ever? Because it really is. The character looks interesting though and we can always use more badass ladies in Star Wars.
— Star Wars (@starwars) May 2, 2018
Summary: During an adventure into a dark criminal underworld, Han Solo meets his future copilot Chewbacca and encounters Lando Calrissian years before joining the Rebellion.
Solo: A Star Wars Story, directed by Ron Howard, stars Alden Ehrenreich, Emilia Clarke, Donald Glover, Woody Harrelson, and Thandie Newton. It will be released May 25th.
- [#MayThe4th] Solo: A Star Wars Story Tickets On Sale At Midnight EST
- Iron Man 10 Years Later: Ole Shellhead's Top 10 Action Figures!
- MLB Games You Should Watch on Wednesday, May 2
- Utkarsh Ambudkar and Ron Yuan Join the Cast of the Mulan Remake - May 23, 2018
- Sam Heughan, Eiza Gonzalez, and Michael Sheen in Talks to Join Vin Diesel’s Bloodshot - May 23, 2018
- In Response to Criticism About Harassment, FanX Salt Lake Tweets NYT Bestselling Author’s Private Email Address - May 23, 2018
- Jay Ryan Joins the Cast of It: Chapter 2 as Adult Ben Hanscom - May 23, 2018
- Deadpool 2 Writers Didn’t Know What This Common Trope Was [Spoilers] - May 23, 2018