As Nintendo continues to ramp up toward the Nintendo Switch release of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, we now have another set of character trailers showing off two familiar faces in Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong. Fans should already be well acquainted with both characters, as Diddy has basically been a staple of the series clear back to the original SNES title Donkey Kong Country, while Dixie wasn’t too far behind as the counterpart to Diddy in the sequel Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy’s Kong Quest. The trailers are pretty much what you’d expect as they show off the features and abilities of both characters. Enjoy both of them below as well as the description that came with both videos.
If you’ve never played a Donkey Kong Country game, now’s a great time to swing into the fun! Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze for Nintendo Switch launches on 5/4, and it’s packed with vine-swinging, jungle-exploring, ocean-diving, ground-pounding Kong action that you can enjoy solo or with a pal in two-player co-op mode. Play together anytime, anywhere. And in new Funky Mode, play as DK’s bodacious buddy Funky Kong! If you’re new to the Kong scene, watch on—this series of videos introduces all of the Kongs you’ll meet in the game. In this fourth video, say hello to the cheerful and courageous Dixie Kong.
- Fairune Collection is Coming to Nintendo Switch in a Couple Weeks
- Nintendo's Incoming CEO Would Like One Major Mobile Game
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze Taken Off Wii U's Digital Store
- Nintendo Releases Two Trailers for Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze on Switch
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze Is Coming To Nintendo Switch
- Donkey Kong is Making His Way to Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle in New DLC
- We May Be Getting A New Donkey Kong Game For The Switch
- Realm Royale Has Taken a Major Dive in Players Since Launch - August 17, 2018
- PUBG Mobile Boasts 100 Million Downloads Since Launch - August 17, 2018
- Another Pokémon GO Datamine Finds Mention of a Fourth Generation - August 17, 2018
- A Hat in Time to Make a Special Announcement on a Livestream Next Week - August 17, 2018
- Square Enix and Coca-Cola Join Forces for a Shadow of the Tomb Raider Event - August 17, 2018