WWE Superstar and Knox County Mayoral Candidate Kane has apparently won his primary race for Mayor of Knox County by seventeen votes, and will move on to face Democratic primary winner Linda Haney in an inter-gender election at Survivor Series in November.
Kane received the endorsements of people such as Matt Hardy, The Undertaker, and Rand Paul, but his campaign platform was disjointed, seemingly focusing more on a vendetta against Braun Strowman than on his own Libertarian ideals during several tense periods. Kane delivered several disturbing speeches on Monday Night Raw, reflecting on past “sick and depraved” acts, such as lighting Jim Ross on fire and electrocuting the testicles of his boss, Shane McMahon, not to mention attempting to murder Strowman by shoving him into the back of a garbage truck and turning on the compactor.
Despite all of that, Kane apparently won the election by 17 votes, defeating opponents Brad Anders and Bob Thomas, 14,633 votes to 14,616 votes to 11,296 votes, sending their mayoral aspirations straight to hell. WWE congratulated Kane on their website, though they were sure to hedge in case referees examine provisional ballots yet to be counted and decide to reverse their decision, a situation WWE is not unfamiliar with.
It could be next week before officials tally all provisional ballots and make their final decision, or, as Meltzer would say, plans could change. We’ll keep you posted.
- Did Undertaker Lie to Public at Brother Kane's Mayoral Campaign Event?
- Whereabouts of Knox County Mayoral Candidate Unknown After Brutal Table Assault at WWE Raw
- Mayoral Candidate Kane Survives Brutal Attack by Braun Strowman on WWE Raw
- Woken Matt Hardy to Stump for Mayoral Candidate Kane at Campaign Event
- Mayoral Candidate Kane Gives Interview, Actually Talks About Politics
- WWE Superstar Kane on Royal Rumble Title Feud: "This May Be the Last One"
- In Holiday Message, Mayoral Candidate Glenn Jacobs Demands Constituents Buy WWE Video Game
- Mayoral Candidate Glenn Jacobs to Face Braun Strowman for Shot at WWE Universal Title
- Mayoral Candidate Glenn Jacobs: "I Delight in Pain. I Delight in Horror."
- Knox County Mayoral Candidate Glenn Jacobs Flip-Flops On Braun Strowman, Endorses Jinder Mahal
- Knox County Mayoral Candidate Glenn Jacobs Takes More Time Off Campaign To Assault Braun Strowman
- Knox County Mayoral Candidate Glenn Jacobs Reflects On "Sick And Depraved" Acts
- After Surviving 8 Days In Back Of Garbage Truck, Braun Strowman Returns To WWE Raw Seeking Revenge
- Knox County Mayoral Candidate Glenn Jacobs Assaults Retired Man With Brain Injury On WWE Raw
- Knox County Mayoral Candidate Kane Commits Murder On Camera At WWE TLC Event
- Senator Rand Paul Endorses Kane For Mayor Of Knox County, Tennessee
- Apocalypse Gets a Bold New Costume in X-Men Black Mystique - October 15, 2018
- Marvel’s Jordan White Celebrates #XMenMonday With 10 Mystery X-Men Previews - October 15, 2018
- WWE Finally Gets That Mainstream Attention It Craves So Badly - October 15, 2018
- Why is Marvel Giving X-Men Fans the Chris Claremont Runaraound? [X-ual Healing 10-10-18] - October 14, 2018
- Doctor Doom Reveals His Thoughts on Gardening in a Preview of Thor #6 - October 14, 2018