Not too long ago, UNIQLO held a design contest for their new shirt line. Over 8,500 designs were submitted, and UNIQLO picked 17 unique, fun, and even funny designs. All of the designs are delightful, so if you’re still riding that Avengers: Infinity War high and want to show off your Marvel love, consider this fantastic line!
The shirts are wildly affordable at just $14.90, and UNIQLO’s clothing is always super comfortable. These are just some of the designs available, but let me tell you. They’re all fantastic, and they’ll make you feel like a superhero!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post but the links above are affiliate links. That means Uniqlo did not sponsor this post, but if you buy something using one of the links above we’ll get a small cut — this helps us pay our staff so they can keep creating all the great content you see on this site.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018