Not too long ago, UNIQLO held a design contest for their new shirt line. Over 8,500 designs were submitted, and UNIQLO picked 17 unique, fun, and even funny designs. All of the designs are delightful, so if you’re still riding that Avengers: Infinity War high and want to show off your Marvel love, consider this fantastic line!
The shirts are wildly affordable at just $14.90, and UNIQLO’s clothing is always super comfortable. These are just some of the designs available, but let me tell you. They’re all fantastic, and they’ll make you feel like a superhero!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post but the links above are affiliate links. That means Uniqlo did not sponsor this post, but if you buy something using one of the links above we’ll get a small cut — this helps us pay our staff so they can keep creating all the great content you see on this site.
- Nerd Food: Some of the Magical Cupcakes Available at Walt Disney World - May 20, 2018
- Uniqlo’s Doraemon x Murakami Line is a Match Made in Kawaii Heaven - May 19, 2018
- ThinkGeek is Celebrating Geek Week All Week Long! - May 19, 2018
- Tranquil Ashes Cosplay Talks the Inspiration Behind This Fall’s CosGala Event in Baltimore - May 19, 2018
- Feeling the Deadpool Love? Check Out Hot Topic’s Buy 2, Get 1 Free on All Deadpool Items - May 19, 2018