Not too long ago, UNIQLO held a design contest for their new shirt line. Over 8,500 designs were submitted, and UNIQLO picked 17 unique, fun, and even funny designs. All of the designs are delightful, so if you’re still riding that Avengers: Infinity War high and want to show off your Marvel love, consider this fantastic line!
The shirts are wildly affordable at just $14.90, and UNIQLO’s clothing is always super comfortable. These are just some of the designs available, but let me tell you. They’re all fantastic, and they’ll make you feel like a superhero!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post but the links above are affiliate links. That means Uniqlo did not sponsor this post, but if you buy something using one of the links above we’ll get a small cut — this helps us pay our staff so they can keep creating all the great content you see on this site.
- Nerd Food: Watch Disneyland Candy Makers Create ‘Up’-Inspired Treats - July 16, 2018
- An Afternoon at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, One of the Most Family-Friendly MLB Parks - July 16, 2018
- Iridescent Cake Pops and More Now Available at Disney Springs - July 14, 2018
- Iridescent Is the New Pink at Disney Springs - July 13, 2018
- Orlando City Soccer Club Members Try Their Hand at Toy Story-Inspired Drills - July 13, 2018