On Mondays we all need a way to get the stress out. Some work out, some go to happy hour, and some relax with a nice cup of tea. As you all know I drink tea fairly regularly, as it does calm me down. Today I’m drinking Hulk Out tea from Nerdfelt Tea, a delicious blend of decaf green tea and lavender. This calming blend could even get the Hulk to relax!
For $6 you get enough tea for a 10 cups of tea. I can safely say I have a collection of tea from Nerdfelt, and honestly each one is high quality. The Hulk Out tea has a wonderful hint of lavender, with a soft green tea finish. This is an excellent drink to wind down your day with, and I will buy it again!
- The Miz Tries to Psych Out The New Day in SmackDown Live Opener - May 23, 2018
- Nerd Food: Birthday Cake Ice Cream at Disney World’s Plaza Ice Cream Parlor - May 22, 2018
- Kurt Angle Opens Monday Night RAW with Some Exciting Announcements - May 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Having Lunch at Disney World’s Columbia Harbour House - May 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Millennial Pink Brownie Cupcake at the Confectionery in Magic Kingdom - May 21, 2018