When we were younger, coloring was a go-to pastime. I know I loved filling in pages of a coloring book, or creating my own works of art. In fact, I still buy coloring books. I find it to be very therapeutic and relaxing — plus, it’s still fun. I tend to gravitate to coloring books based on properties I enjoy, which is comics and cartoons. Crayola’s Art With Edge line is obviously a great go-to for this. Featuring my favorite DC heroes, I can create my own dynamic look for Wonder Woman or Batman. It’s actually a lot of fun, and if you haven’t tried it, I suggest you do.
These are perfect for any DC fan in your life, regardless of age. And right now, if you spend $30 or more, you’ll get free shipping. Now’s the perfect time to stock up for some summer time coloring essentials!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post, but the links above are affiliate links. That means Crayola did not sponsor this post, but if you buy something using these links we’ll get a small cut — this helps us pay our staff so they can keep creating all the great content you see on this site.
- Nerd Food: Bubble Tea at Joy of Tea in Epcot - May 23, 2018
- Edna Mode Will Be Seeing You This Summer at Disneyland Resort! - May 23, 2018
- Nerd Food: Rice Cream at the Norway Pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase - May 23, 2018
- Wear Pocky and Polaroid with Pride: UNIQLO’s Retro-Style ‘The Brand’ Line - May 23, 2018
- An Ode to Corey Graves’s Perfect Pompadour - May 23, 2018