Cyberpunk 2077 looks like it might be turning up at E3, as booth information on the E3 website confirms that developer CD Projekt RED is showing off an RPG for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Cyberpunk 2077 has been elusive for years now. The game has almost a mythic quality as fans have been clamouring to find out more about CD Projekt RED’s next effort after The Witcher 3. There have been several rumours and hints flying around of late that suggests we may see the game in some capacity at this year’s E3.
Well, it seems that might be true now as E3 themselves have dropped a seriously big clue. According to the event’s website, CD Projekt RED is going to be showing off a roleplaying game for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Now, of course, Cyberpunk 2077 isn’t name-dropped here. However, unless the developer is about to throw one huge curveball, it makes the most sense as the game is believed to be the next from the team. Add this on top of the other rumours about the game’s reemergence, and there certainly does seem to be smoke here.
It feels about time now too. It’s been a little while since The Witcher 3 wrapped up its content and a long ol’ time since we saw the initial Cyberpunk 2077 trailer. I certainly hope it will be at the show as thinking what CD Projekt RED could do with a future sci-fi setting certainly sets the mind racing. Hopefully, in just a few short weeks, we will have a much better idea of what this game looks like.
- PS4 is in the Final Stages of its Life Says Sony Interactive CEO - May 22, 2018
- Paladins Mobile Game Promo Accidentally Used Overwatch Art - May 22, 2018
- Battlefield V Gets the Shortest of Teasers Ahead of Reveal on Wednesday - May 21, 2018
- Grand Theft Auto V Nears 100 Million Copies Sold - May 21, 2018
- Resident Evil 7 is Coming to Nintendo Switch By Way of the Cloud - May 21, 2018