Cyberpunk 2077 looks like it might be turning up at E3, as booth information on the E3 website confirms that developer CD Projekt RED is showing off an RPG for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Cyberpunk 2077 has been elusive for years now. The game has almost a mythic quality as fans have been clamouring to find out more about CD Projekt RED’s next effort after The Witcher 3. There have been several rumours and hints flying around of late that suggests we may see the game in some capacity at this year’s E3.
Well, it seems that might be true now as E3 themselves have dropped a seriously big clue. According to the event’s website, CD Projekt RED is going to be showing off a roleplaying game for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Now, of course, Cyberpunk 2077 isn’t name-dropped here. However, unless the developer is about to throw one huge curveball, it makes the most sense as the game is believed to be the next from the team. Add this on top of the other rumours about the game’s reemergence, and there certainly does seem to be smoke here.
It feels about time now too. It’s been a little while since The Witcher 3 wrapped up its content and a long ol’ time since we saw the initial Cyberpunk 2077 trailer. I certainly hope it will be at the show as thinking what CD Projekt RED could do with a future sci-fi setting certainly sets the mind racing. Hopefully, in just a few short weeks, we will have a much better idea of what this game looks like.
- CD Projekt Red Explains the First-Person Gameplay of Cyberpunk 2077
- E3 Floor Plans Released, Sony and Nintendo Snag the Most Space
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018
- Arkane Studios Says Dishonored is Taking a Break - August 15, 2018
- TimeSplitters Looks to Finally Be Making a Return After IP Changes Hands - August 15, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018