Starbreeze Studios are celebrating the release of Inked on Steam by releasing brand new launch trailer for the game that will have some of you animation and cartoon fans buzzing at the work that went into it. The trailer shows off how the game came to be, in a sense, showing hand-drawn pictures of the game’s characters and environments come to life with narration that speaks to the heart of any creator about making what you love a reality. It’s well worth your time to check out. We have the trailer for you below, as well as a description of the games for those of you who haven’t checked it out yet.
Inked is a puzzle-platformer where you play as the Nameless Hero, a ronin character drawn by a comic book artist, Adam. By using simple geometrical shapes, you’ll solve puzzles and venture through Adam’s world to find Nameless Hero’s lost love Aiko. The story goes deeper than first perceived entwining Adam and the Nameless Hero. Together they will embark on a journey that will forever change them both. Inked holds a unique visual art style as it’s told on paper and viewed through the eyes of Adam – the creator of the Nameless Hero. You will travel across a vast geometrical world drawn on paper and unveil its deeper meaning.
- The Latest Steam Update Adds Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Support
- Dead by Daylight Teases New Original Killer at PAX East
- Go Behind the Scenes of 'Overkill's the Walking Dead' in a Making-of Trailer
- 505 Games and Starbreeze Studios have Confirmed That PayDay 2 has Launched on the Switch
- Dead By Daylight Launch Their Own Lunar Event
- We Finally Get A Look At The Saw Killer In Dead By Daylight
- Fortnite Receives a New Vehicle in the Latest Patch - October 16, 2018
- Treyarch Teases Next DLC Zombie Map for Black Ops 4 - October 16, 2018
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for October 16-22, 2018 - October 16, 2018
- Fortnite YouTuber Gets Sued By Epic Games for Selling Cheats - October 15, 2018
- UK’s National Videogame Museum Opens Permanently in November - October 15, 2018