Welcome back to out third edition of Dead Man Blogging: Bleeding Cool’s Fear the Walking Dead Live-Blog!. After a season premiere that did an excellent job introducing new characters (and viewers) into the fold; and a follow-up episode that folded our returning heroes back into the narrative fold, it appears both sides are going to have to learn to work together pretty quickly to deal with a common foe: Mel (Kevin Zegers) and his Vultures.
Here’s a look at the third episode of Season 4 of AMC’s Fear the Walking Dead, ‘Good Out Here’:
Fear the Walking Dead s04e03 ‘Good Out Here’: Madison and Morgan try to help Nick find inner peace; a quest for revenge exacts its toll on the group.
● This page should update…but just to be on the safe side I strongly suggest you refresh every now and then to make sure because I’ve been known to ramble often and quickly.
● If you’re going to social media to talk about what we’re talking about, go with: #bclive and #liveblog.
● While you’re waiting (or if you just need a breather from my raw, uncut cult-of-personality), check out some of the cool Fear the Walking Dead “extras” we have waiting for you below.
Madison (Kim Dickens) has her first face-to-face with Mel in this tense scene from last week’s episode:
Here’s an overview and look behind the scenes of the new season of AMC’s Fear the Walking Dead:
In season 4, we will see the world of Madison Clark (Kim Dickens) and her family through new eyes — the eyes of Morgan Jones (Lennie James), who is joining the story from the world of The Walking Dead. The characters’ immediate pasts mix with an uncertain present of struggle and discovery as they meet new friends, foes, and threats. They fight for each other, against each other and against a legion of the dead to somehow build an existence against the crushing pressure of lives coming apart. There will be darkness and light; terror and grace; and the heroic, mercenary and craven, all crashing together toward a new reality for Fear the Walking Dead.
AMC’s Fear the Walking Dead‘s fourth season stars Kim Dickens, Frank Dillane, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Colman Domingo and Danay Garcia; as well as new series regulars Lennie James, Garret Dillahunt, Jenna Elfman and Maggie Grace. Produced by AMC Studios, the series is executive produced by Scott M. Gimple; showrunners Andrew Chambliss and Ian Goldberg; Robert Kirkman; David Alpert; Gale Anne Hurd and Greg Nicotero.
- American Horror Story: Apocalypse Season 8, Episode 6 ‘Return to Murder House’ (End of Days! 806 Live-Blog) - October 17, 2018
- As The Boys Wraps Season 1 Filming, Did Karl Urban Confirm Season 2? - October 17, 2018
- The Real World: MTV Brings Reality Show Reboot to Facebook Watch - October 17, 2018
- Original ‘Sesame Street’ Big Bird, Oscar the Grouch Puppeteer Caroll Spinney Retiring - October 17, 2018
- Madison, Behold ‘Return to Murder House’ in FX’s American Horror Story: Apocalypse Preview - October 16, 2018