After the announcement for Shadow of the Tomb Raider went out last week, details have slowly been coming out about the game in a few different areas, including the latest one about edition and purchasing options. A new post went up yesterday on the game’s Twitter account letting fans know about the different editions they’d be able to purchase, but with those editions comes different kinds of bonuses and even access to the game.
Fans who pre-order special editions of Shadow of the #TombRaider will receive 48 hours of early access to the game! Early access comes with the Digital Deluxe, Croft Edition, and the Ultimate Edition. Learn more on https://t.co/flnuVP94QH! pic.twitter.com/6RXj5m4dbT
— Tomb Raider (@tombraider) April 28, 2018
The breakdown of the content goes like this: the Deluxe Digital Edition will get you the game, an additional weapon/outfit combo, the game’s soundtrack, and early access to the game 48 hours ahead of everyone else. The Croft Edition is the same thing, only you get a Season Pass and two more weapon/outfit combos. Finally, the Ultimate Edition is the same as the Croft version, except you get a statue of Lara Croft, a flashlight, and a bottle opener. Right now, only Russian price points and retailers are available, and no date was given as to when we’d see them. But best guess, you’re not paying less than $100 for the Croft or Ultimate editions.
- Eidos Montreal Clears Up Shadow of the Tomb Raider Xbox One Graphics Issue
- A Non-Gamer's Thoughts on the Shadow of the Tomb Raider Event [Tribeca 2018 Takeaways]
- Dragon Quest XI is the Latest Collaboration Event for Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Cranks up the Difficulty Level Right From the Start
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Will Release on September 14, 2018
- Report Claims Disney Looking at Brie Larson for 'Snow White' Spinoff, 'Rose Red'