One of the constant complaints from Destiny 2 fans these days is that Trials of the Nine needs an update now that the player count has dipped. Fans have been asking Bungie to take the game out of the rotation and fix the problems surrounding it for a while now, but it turns out that simply cannot be done. A fan hit up Bungie’s community manager dmg04 on Twitter this past week asking them to take it out and fix it, and here’s the response they ended up getting.
Frankly, we can’t. Trophy/Achievement is tied to it, can’t remove availability.
Tons of feedback has been collected. Once we have changes to talk about, we’ll gladly get the conversation rolling.
— dmg04 (@A_dmg04) April 27, 2018
If you think about it, this makes sense since the last time an update was rolled out to fix game modes that came with trophies back in late 2017, players lost their trophies and raised hell with the company in the process for doing so. There’s just no way the company will do it twice in a row and put themselves in line for another attack from the fanbase. If an update ever comes for it, chances are it will be when they decide to do a major update for the game across the board, and right now that kind of update is nowhere on their current Destiny 2 roadmap.
- Chinese Tech Company NetEase Buys a Stake in Bungie
- Bungie Releases a Cinematic Trailer for Destiny 2's 'Warmind' Expansion
- Crazy Justice Shows Footage of Cross-Platforming Between Xbox and Switch
- Bungie is Taking Down Destiny Prequel Tunes "Music Of The Spheres"
- Rumor: Destiny 2 Warmind Could Bring Back Sleeper Simulant
- ICYMI: Here's What to Expect From Destiny 2's Warmind Expansion
- Bungie to Reveal Destiny 2: Warmind Details on Upcoming Stream
- Destiny 2 Gets a Trailer for the Warmind DLC
- Destiny 2's New Expansion Hopes You Live to Level Grind
- The First Ever University Esports Hub Launches in UK as the NSE - August 16, 2018
- Rainbow Six Siege Teases New Operative Ahead of Six Major Paris - August 16, 2018
- Overwatch League Will Add a Team in Toronto Next Season - August 16, 2018
- Rinoa Heartilly Joins the Roster of Dissidia Final Fantasy NT - August 16, 2018
- The Endless Mission is Receiving a Beta After PAX West - August 16, 2018