I love The Rose of Versailles (or Lady Oscar, depending where you’re from). The groundbreaking manga by Riyoko Ikeda has been a shojo manga staple since its creation in 1972. It has inspired countless other manga, anime, and everything else. The series still has a dedicated following, and Uniqlo’s new line of ROV clothing will undoubtedly be popular with their fan base. The t-shirt line is very affordable at $14.90, and the designs are pretty great. Check them out below!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post, but the links above are affiliate links. That means Uniqlo did not sponsor this post, but if you buy something using one of the links above we’ll get a small cut — this helps us pay our staff so they can keep creating all the great content you see on this site.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018