I love The Rose of Versailles (or Lady Oscar, depending where you’re from). The groundbreaking manga by Riyoko Ikeda has been a shojo manga staple since its creation in 1972. It has inspired countless other manga, anime, and everything else. The series still has a dedicated following, and Uniqlo’s new line of ROV clothing will undoubtedly be popular with their fan base. The t-shirt line is very affordable at $14.90, and the designs are pretty great. Check them out below!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post, but the links above are affiliate links. That means Uniqlo did not sponsor this post, but if you buy something using one of the links above we’ll get a small cut — this helps us pay our staff so they can keep creating all the great content you see on this site.
- Iridescent Cake Pops and More Now Available at Disney Springs - July 14, 2018
- Iridescent Is the New Pink at Disney Springs - July 13, 2018
- Orlando City Soccer Club Members Try Their Hand at Toy Story-Inspired Drills - July 13, 2018
- UNIQLO’s New Mickey Blue Line Is Ideal for Warm Summer Afternoons - July 10, 2018
- Basin’s Hidden Mickey Bath Bomb Is a Magical Addition to Bath Time - July 9, 2018