I love The Rose of Versailles (or Lady Oscar, depending where you’re from). The groundbreaking manga by Riyoko Ikeda has been a shojo manga staple since its creation in 1972. It has inspired countless other manga, anime, and everything else. The series still has a dedicated following, and Uniqlo’s new line of ROV clothing will undoubtedly be popular with their fan base. The t-shirt line is very affordable at $14.90, and the designs are pretty great. Check them out below!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post, but the links above are affiliate links. That means Uniqlo did not sponsor this post, but if you buy something using one of the links above we’ll get a small cut — this helps us pay our staff so they can keep creating all the great content you see on this site.
- Nerd Food: Some of the Magical Cupcakes Available at Walt Disney World - May 20, 2018
- Uniqlo’s Doraemon x Murakami Line is a Match Made in Kawaii Heaven - May 19, 2018
- ThinkGeek is Celebrating Geek Week All Week Long! - May 19, 2018
- Tranquil Ashes Cosplay Talks the Inspiration Behind This Fall’s CosGala Event in Baltimore - May 19, 2018
- Feeling the Deadpool Love? Check Out Hot Topic’s Buy 2, Get 1 Free on All Deadpool Items - May 19, 2018