Avengers: Infinity War is out. And it’s always fun to go back through the trailers to see if the film they promised if the film we got. And while it mostly does, there are a couple of standout exceptions.
This scene from the trailers? (UPDATE: As BC reader Hugh points out, while this was part of a collection of Infinity War trails… it’s an ad.) It is reminiscent of Stan Lee’s cameo scene in The Amazing Spider-Man though.
But this scene is probably the big missing one.
If true, if everyone in that clip could have been in that clip, it would have had implications. Not only didn’t it happen.. but it couldn’t have happened.
This kind of thing is happening more and more these days. But at least the trailers have more from the movie in them than Sherlock Gnomes did.
- Forty Minutes of Alita: Battle Angel to be IMAX-Sized - December 11, 2018
- Is There a Post-Credit Scene in Aquaman? (No Spoilers) - December 11, 2018
- Aquaman Review: A Superhero Movie Without Any Depth [Spoiler Free, Ish] - December 11, 2018
- Jean-Marc Lofficier’s Writer’s Commentary on the Barbarella Holiday Special - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About ‘Spider-Man No More’ Was Wrong Too - December 11, 2018