Meteors are raining down upon the Fortnite island, and all Epic Games can think about is teasing new skins? Won’t someone think of the children!?! In all seriousness, Epic is doing a pretty good job of teasing people about what’s on the horizon for Season Four in their battle royale game as the latest tweet below sent out yesterday teases two new superhero-themed skins on the way, while the island is on the verge of being completely pelted all to hell with falling rocks from the sky that may or may not have some sort of villain inside them.
Fight with Honor.
Season 4 Coming Soon pic.twitter.com/75XrH6EYam
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) April 27, 2018
Fans were quick to judge the imagery and suggest that the woman’s skin resembles Wonder Woman, suggesting that much like the Jason Wick/John Wick skin in the game, we’re going to be seeing a bunch of parody versions of heroes we may already know in one form or another to dress up as. I personally can’t wait to see if they create a version of Batman just to hear fanboys minds pop from the idea that “Batman doesn’t use guns”. Until then, we’ll just have to keep waiting for the season to officially kick off.
- Fortnite Releases Patch Notes for Season 4 Update
- Epic Games Pursuing Lawsuit Against a 14-Year-Old Fortnite Cheater
- Confirming the Obvious: Fortnite is Now Officially the Largest Free to Play Console Game Ever
- A 13-Year-Old Gets an Esports Contract to Play Fortnite
- Team Secret has Joined the Fortnite Esport Scene
- Rumor: Fortnite Season 4 Might Start Next Week
- Brad Wong and Eliot Announced for Dead or Alive 6 Roster - December 13, 2018
- Ninja Will Live Commentate Thursday Night Football on Twitch - December 13, 2018
- SEGA Classics Launches on Amazon Fire TV Today - December 13, 2018
- Scopley and WBIE Launch Looney Tunes: World of Mayhem - December 13, 2018
- Chinese Ethics Board Orders Bans on Several Games Including PUBG and Fortnite - December 12, 2018