If you’re a collector of all things Mortal Kombat, we may just have the item for you to completely kill your bank account with as Pop Culture Shock Toys have created a new Shao Kahn figuring that is undeniably awesome but runs a pretty penny. This bust shows the once powerful emperor of Outworld sitting on a throne of skulls with the head of Onaga: The Dragon King in his hand. Oddly, the statue doesn’t show Kahn holding his famous hammer, but instead a staff with a red orb on the top. Here’s a quick intro from the company about this figure.
Shao Kahn the Konqueror is as ruthless as he is powerful. Reigning over the denizens of Outworld for centuries, he now sets his sights on Earthrealm. The rules of Mortal Kombat forbid him from taking Earthrealm by force, so he sends his underlings, Shang Tsung and Prince Goro, to defeat Earthrealm’s defenders, watching over the brutal tournament from his throne ready to step in and crush anyone who may pose a real threat to his agenda.
The company is now starting to take pre-orders, but we warn you, it isn’t cheap. $1,500 is the going price, for a figure you won’t see for another year as it won’t ship until June 2019 at the earliest.
- Mortal Kombat Figures Coming From Funko
- Mortal Kombat, The Best Fighting Game Series Of All Time, Coming From Funko
- Ed Boon Teases Another 'Mortal Kombat' Character For 'Injustice 2'
- Mortal Kombat's Sub-Zero Is Live On Injustice 2 Today
- 'Street Fighter V' Producer Admits 'Mortal Kombat' Influenced The Game's Direction
- Activision Brags About Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Opening Day Sales - October 14, 2018
- Hearthstone 2018 HCT Fall Championship Finals: bloodyface vs. lnguagehackr - October 14, 2018
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Will Take Up 89 GB on Xbox One - October 14, 2018
- Pokémon Café in Tokyo Will Have a Special Pokémon: Let’s Go Menu - October 14, 2018
- Hearthstone HCT Fall Championship: Day 2 – Semifinals - October 14, 2018