Bandai Namco has decided to show off a little bit more from Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time, their upcoming video game adaptation on the popular anime series that will be coming out in May. Below are two new videos from the company showing off some of the finer mechanics of the game, specifically focusing on both the online and offline co-op features. A good chunk of the game relies on combat and teaming people up who do what they’re good at to get you through different scenarios. And while you can do that all on your own in single-player, the game is also encouraging you to partner up with people at home and online to make that magic happen as a team.
When you choose co-op, there are certain guidelines you need to meet and make happen to achieve a victory, so you can’t just kick back and have your friends do all the work for you as it will be a combined effort to make a victory happen. That’s a lovely little mechanic that will put a new perspective on cooperation when it comes to multiplayer fighting during the campaign. Enjoy the videos below as we wait for it to be released digitally on May 15th for PC and through PSN in Europe and North America.
- Little Witch Academia: Chamber Of Time is Coming in May
- 'Little Witch Academia' Gets A New Japanese Trailer For PS4 Release
- 'Little Witch Academia: Chamber Of Time' Coming To North America In 2018
- Inferno Cops, Little Witches and Killer Clothes: The Rise of Studio Trigger - Look! It Moves! by Adi Tantimedh
- PUBG Mobile to Host Their First Livestream Invitational Called “Player Well Known” - August 16, 2018
- PUBG Corp and FACEIT Partner Up to Create Online Competitive Leagues - August 16, 2018
- OpTic Gaming and Sansar Partner Up to Bring VR to Esports - August 16, 2018
- Strange Brigade Receives an Extended Gameplay Trailer - August 14, 2018
- Relive the Entire Daniel Bryan Saga as a WWE 2K19 Storyline - August 14, 2018