We’ve already talked about how there’s been a ton of rumors and other random insanity surrounding the content and release of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but most of that has been from fans on Reddit and social media and not a lot of it by the actual sources. Well, that trend ended today when developer Treyarch Studios decided to post this lovely tweet today showing off a specific image that has people buzzing that the Pick 10 system may be returning to the series with the next title.
— Treyarch Studios (@Treyarch) April 27, 2018
If you don’t play Call of Duty and have no idea what we’re talking about, the Pick 10 system allows you to setup your loadout gear any way you see fit, using a system of ten points to spend on your gear, weapons, perks, etc. The system is basically designed for you to have a chance to customize before you get dropped into battle because no two battles are the same and the average five or six regular loadouts aren’t always best. What do you think about the Pick 10 system returning to a CoD title?
- Activision is Apparently Putting More Resources into Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 for PC
- Team Secret has Joined the Fortnite Esport Scene
- Transformers: Power of the Primes - First Official Trailer
- Realtalk: Is Social Media the Worst Thing to Happen to Esports?
- Rise Nation Wins the CWL Seattle Championship Match with a 3:0 Victory
- The 2018 Call of Duty Championships will Take Place in Columbus in August
- The Witcher and More Will Be Coming to Monster Hunter World in 2019 - December 10, 2018
- Looking Over Various Rubik’s Cubes for Educational Gaming - December 10, 2018
- Review: SCUF Gaming’s PS4 Vantage Gaming Controller - December 10, 2018
- Review: The C64 Mini - December 10, 2018
- Treyarch Reveals Details to Black Ops 4 Next DLC Absolute Zero - December 9, 2018