If you’re not playing on the Overwatch PTR servers right now, you’re missing out on one of the most overpowered maneuvers they’ve ever created and will probably kill off within 72 hours of everyone talking about it. As you may be aware, the Blizzard devs are experimenting with Hanzo in a couple new ways, and one of those ways is by messing with his new ability called Lunge. What many people are discovering is that the new ability has a couple glitches going for it that are making it one of the most super-powered abilities in the game. Watch the video below that’s been making the rounds as Reddit user ow_jaybee is able to make it to the center of the Garden map in Lijiang Tower in under ten seconds.
The system is currently set to where the ability is giving you the power to dash quickly off a couple walls and the rock with little cooldown time. The only character that can pull this off faster is Tracer, and that’s saying something about the majority of the characters in the game. You should do your best to take full advantage of this bug as quickly as possible before it vanishes in the next patch update.
- Overwatch Officially Adds the Rialto Map as an Escort Mission
- Overwatch Devs Throw Out More Details Over Symmetra's Coming Changes
- Belgium Declares Loot Boxes Illegal and Wants Them Removed
- Dieselfunk Dispatch Artistwatch: Jerome Walford of Forward Comix
- Overwatch's Symmetra is Finally Being Moved Out of the Support Classification
- Twitch Announces New Monetization with Bits in Extensions
- The Horizon Lunar Colony Map in Overwatch is Getting a Remodel