Bless James Gunn for the wealth of behind the scenes things he shares with fans- today’s entry being the first Star Lord mask test with Chris Pratt from Guardians of the Galaxy.
On his personal instagram, the filmmaker and 2-time MCU director shared what he calls “cellphone video” of the first mask test Pratt did during early production on the first GotG film.
Gunn shares tons of BTS stuff with fans on both instagram and twitter, it’s one of the things we really enjoy about following him.
Like this great shot of a wardrobe rack of purely Star Lord items:
“The dude has made a lot of money defending the universe (or stealing from it). You’d think he’d broaden his wardrobe a bit. But I suppose he wants to stay on brand. (Star-Lord’s on set jackets),” he says.
You can see Star Lord and co in action in theaters right now in Avengers: Infinity War.
- James Gunn Apologizes for Breaking our Hearts and Talks What it's Really Like Behind-the-Scenes
- James Gunn Breaks Our Hearts- [Spoiler]'s Last Words To [Spoiler]
- James Gunn Reveals Name of [Spoiler, Also Spoiler] in Avengers: Infinity War
- The Rock Teases Team-up With Chris Pratt, "I Have An Idea"
- MLB Games You Should Watch on Saturday, April 28
- Avengers: Infinity War Blu-Ray Steelbook Already Up For Preorder
- James Gunn Suggested *That* Introductory Song in Avengers: Infinity War, Because of Course He Did
- Jeff Goldblum Hosts the 'Avengers: Infinity War' Press Day Press Conference
- The Avengers Played 'Avengers: Infinity War' Family Feud Today
- Star-Lord Mocks Thor in This Short Avengers: Infinity War Promo, Plus a Poster
- James Gunn Suffered From Depression, Says Escapism Through Comics and Music Helped
- The Russo Brothers Say Avengers 4 has Wrapped Filming - October 15, 2018
- Milla Jovovich Posts ‘Monster Hunter’ Movie Update - October 14, 2018
- ‘Outlander’: Wanna Hear Caitriona Balfe’s Sam Heughan Impression? - October 14, 2018
- Daredevil’s Charlie Cox Wants More ‘The Defenders’ - October 14, 2018
- Lisa Henson Talks Netflix’s ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ at NYCC - October 14, 2018