The Toys That Made Us will return to Netflix for the second half of their first season on May 25th. The first half premiered to wide acclaim in December, and featured the histories of Star Wars, G.I. Joe, Masters of the Universe, and Barbie toy lines. The episodes go over the development fo the lines and feature interviews with collectors and the people who made the toys themselves. This batch of episodes will have looks at Transformers, LEGO, Hello Kitty, and Star Trek.
We have previously speculated and picked what episodes we would want to see in the future.We also know that the show will be back for a full second season, so we may in fact see some of those episodes come to fruition.
What toy lines do YOU wanna see them tackle on the show? Let us know in the comments below!
- The Toys That Made Us Season 2, Episode 4: Hello Kitty and the Kawaii Invasion
- The Toys That Made Us Season 2, Episode 1 Talks Star Trek
- Trailer For Season 2 of Netflix Series 'The Toys That Made Us' is Here
- S.J. Clarkson Is First Female 'Star Trek' Film Director In Franchise History
- [Tribeca 2018] 'Love, Gilda' Review: A Touching Tribute to a Prime-Time Talent
- Why the Movie Thanos is More Chilling Than the Comic Book Thanos [Minor Spoilers]
- [#CinemaCon] New Bohemian Rhapsody Images Show Live Aid and More
- Amazon Studios Presentation Live Blog at Cinemacon
- [#CinemaCon] Dark Phoenix Gets a New Logo, Drops 'X-Men' from Title
- Ninjak vs. the Valiant Universe: A Flawed but Fun Introduction to the Characters
- [Tribeca 2018] 'Cobra Kai' Review: Sequel Series Strikes First, Strikes Hard
- Her Universe Launches 'Solo: A Star Wars Story' Fashion Line, Includes Menswear
- Lesbian Viking Comic 'Heathen' by Natasha Alterici in Development as a Movie
- [#CinemaCon] 'Deadpool 2' Teases Wolverine Team-Up, Kind of
- 20th Century Fox Presentation Live Blog at Cinemacon
- Michael Myers Returns to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios - August 14, 2018
- Black Panther Gets Two New Hot Toys: Shuri and the Wakanda Throne! - August 13, 2018
- Funko is Celebrting the 25th Anniversary of Nightmare Before Christmas! - August 13, 2018
- Aquaman Funko Products are Coming in October - August 13, 2018
- Funko Round-Up: Venom Pop Tees, Veep Pops, and Guardians of the Galaxy Pops! - August 10, 2018