Insomniac Games and Sony has revealed an Iron Spider suit, inspired by the appearance in Avengers: Infinity War, as a pre-order bonus for the upcoming Marvel’s Spider-Man game.
The world is currently going through Avengers: Infinity War fever as the culmination of 10 years of cinematic set up has started to roll out to cinemas for the general public. It’s bringing together just about everyone in the MCU, including one Spider-Man on loan from the Sony vaults. It seems we will get a little spice of the movie in Insomniac Games’ upcoming Marvel’s Spider-Man.
It’s been announced that as a pre-order bonus, you will be able to unlock the Iron Spider suit in the game. It’s “inspired by” the suit in Avengers: Infinity War, so it might not be a 1:1 version, but it certainly has the vibe. The game isn’t set to take place in the MCU, so it would make sense there were little variations. This is now the second of three pre-order suits that will be coming with the game, so if you do want to get it, make sure you get your copy before release day. Here is a trailer of it in action:
Just about everyone is pulling for this game, as many will undoubtedly be thrilled for a great Spider-Man game. It’s been a little while but with the pedigree of Insomniac and the push Sony are giving it, it seems this is one of the most earnest shots we are going to get at a genuinely great one. Doing it in the Iron Spider suit come September will only be a bonus.
- Marvel's Spider-Man Shows Off the Original Spidey Costume
- Marvel's Spider-Man for PS4 Will Only Have MCU References
- Marvel's Spider-Man Voice Actor Leaks Another Villain
- Marvel's Spider-Man Has a Massive World You Need to See
- [Spoiler Free] Avengers: Infinity War Review: 10 Years in the Making and Worth It
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018
- Arkane Studios Says Dishonored is Taking a Break - August 15, 2018
- TimeSplitters Looks to Finally Be Making a Return After IP Changes Hands - August 15, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018