Continuing their own free games program with a membership, Twitch has announced what their Free Games With Prime lineup will be for the month of May, and there are a few awesome games in the mix. The two big titles on the list, or at least the most familiar to many, will be Psychonauts and Gone Home. It’s also pretty cool to see that Clustertruck is getting some love from the service as well. Below are the official descriptions of each game from Twitch, which you can download and play totally free from May 1st to the 31st if you have a Twitch prime account.
- Psychonauts: A Psychic Odyssey Through the Minds of Misfits, Monsters, and Madmen. This classic action/adventure platformer from acclaimed developers Double Fine Productions follows the story of a young psychic named Razputin.
- Clustertruck: a chaotic physics based truckformer. Jump your way through insane levels in a game of “the floor is lava” on top of speeding trucks driven by terrible drivers. The game only gets harder when dangers such as swinging hammers, lasers and flamethrowers are added.
- Gone Home: You arrive home after a year abroad. You expect your family to greet you, but the house is empty. Something’s not right. Where is everyone? And what’s happened here? Gone home is an interactive exploration simulator. Interrogate every detail of a seemingly normal house to discover the story of the people who live there.
- Titan Souls: Between our world and the world beyond lie the Titan Souls, the spiritual source and sum of all living things. Now scattered among the ruins and guarded by the idle titans charged with their care, a solitary hero armed with but a single arrow is once again assembling shards of the Titan Soul in a quest for truth and power.
- High Hell: High Hell is a neon-soaked, arcade-action first-person shooter from Terri Vellmann (Heavy Bullets) and Doseone (Enter the Gungeon, Gang Beasts). Descend upon the criminal underground with the most blessed of shotguns and bring lethal salvation to those that have fallen from the light.
- I, Hope: I, Hope is a poignant, cathartic, and transcendent story about a young girl and how her life has been turned upside down by cancer.
- The World Series of Poker Will Be Streaming on Twitch in New Deal
- SNL and Twitch Partner Up for a 48-Hour Sketch Marathon
- Konami Adds Some Other IP Assets Into Metal Gear Survive - October 21, 2018
- Valve Pushes the Artifact Beta Into November - October 21, 2018
- Konami Releases Details on the First Three Yu-Gi-Oh! Sets of 2019 - October 21, 2018
- Digital Extremes Reveal Next Warframe DLC Coming in November - October 20, 2018
- Bandai Namco Boasts Three Million Sales of Tekken 7 - October 20, 2018