It’s been announced that Rebellion’s Strange Brigade is set to release later on this summer.
Strange Brigade seems like it could be a grand ol’ time. The game is a co-op shooter that tasks four 1930s adventurers with going out and taking on hordes of ancient Egyptian horrors. From mummy’s to scorpions to all many of other monsters, you and a couple of friends will be able to go on a journey ripped straight from the pages of an old comic or movie. It’s a neat idea with a lot to offer and it’s one that promises a lot of charm.
Well, now we have a solid date for the title. Rebellion released a story trailer yesterday going over the basics of the game, from monster slaying to puzzle solving while also revealing to us when we can expect to play the game later this summer. The game is set to release on August 28, 2018 and is coming to PC, Xbox One, and PS4. You can check out the trailer right here to get a good idea of what is going down:
A fun new setting for a four-person co-op shooter is always appealing, and it seems there really is a growing interest in the Left 4 Dead-like game. We’ve already seen one good entry in the sub-genre in the last few months with Warhammer: Vermintide 2. That was an excellent little ride, and here’s hoping that Strange Brigade can match the execution to the promise the concept has, because as concept’s go, I’m very intrigued.
- Strange Brigade Receives an Extended Gameplay Trailer
- Before Going to E3, Strange Brigade Receives a New Trailer
- Microsoft Rolls Out The New Xbox Updates for April
- Blizzard Says Overwatch on the Nintendo Switch is Possible - August 17, 2018
- Dontnod Entertainment’s Vampyr Optioned for TV Series - August 17, 2018
- Hitman 2 Gets New Trailer Showing How to Change the World Around You - August 17, 2018
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018