Today’s The Silencer #4 by Dan Abnett and Viktor Bogdanovic ( though John Romita and Sandra Hope still do covers) tells a tale of five years ago when assassin operative Silencer met Deathstroke in the middle of a job.
It all kicks off.
And we flash forward five years to their latest contre-temps. They haven’t made up in that period. But they are going to have to hurry in this current storyline if they want to make it to their scene in Action Comics #1000.
Where these two world-class assassins at odds are they to help out and celebrate Superman Day together.
There they are. A lot is hanging on this upcoming story arc…
(W) Dan Abnett (A) Viktor Bogdanovic (CA) John RomitaJr, Sandra Hope
“PAYBACK TIME” part one! The Silencer has been targeted by every hit man, meta-mobster and weapons-depot dropout that the Leviathan organization has to offer-now it’s time for Honor Guest to take the fight back to them! Too bad Deathstroke has other plans. Silencer squares off against Slade Wilson as we kick off a brand-new epic! And this duo’s devastating past run-in will leave you speechless!In Shops: Apr 25, 2018
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who – Rosa - October 21, 2018
- Rosa – The First Doctor Who to Make Me Cry Since Father’s Day - October 21, 2018
- Trailer for Next Week’s Doctor Who: Arachnids In The UK - October 21, 2018
- Rick & Morty Exclusives From MCM London Comic Con - October 21, 2018
- Donny Cates Delighted by Funko Exclusives at MCM London Comic Con Next Weekend - October 21, 2018