Today’s The Silencer #4 by Dan Abnett and Viktor Bogdanovic ( though John Romita and Sandra Hope still do covers) tells a tale of five years ago when assassin operative Silencer met Deathstroke in the middle of a job.
It all kicks off.
And we flash forward five years to their latest contre-temps. They haven’t made up in that period. But they are going to have to hurry in this current storyline if they want to make it to their scene in Action Comics #1000.
Where these two world-class assassins at odds are they to help out and celebrate Superman Day together.
There they are. A lot is hanging on this upcoming story arc…
(W) Dan Abnett (A) Viktor Bogdanovic (CA) John RomitaJr, Sandra Hope
“PAYBACK TIME” part one! The Silencer has been targeted by every hit man, meta-mobster and weapons-depot dropout that the Leviathan organization has to offer-now it’s time for Honor Guest to take the fight back to them! Too bad Deathstroke has other plans. Silencer squares off against Slade Wilson as we kick off a brand-new epic! And this duo’s devastating past run-in will leave you speechless!In Shops: Apr 25, 2018
- Valiant Hires Drew Baumgartner and Zane Warman - December 17, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics March 2019 Solicitations - December 17, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Damage in 2019? - December 17, 2018
- Frankensteining DC Comics March 2019 Solicitations – Heroes In Crisis, Detective Comics #1000, Watchmen - December 17, 2018
- Radio Times Celebrates 40th Anniversary of a Comic, Puts The Snowman on Their Christmas Cover - December 17, 2018