Today’s The Silencer #4 by Dan Abnett and Viktor Bogdanovic ( though John Romita and Sandra Hope still do covers) tells a tale of five years ago when assassin operative Silencer met Deathstroke in the middle of a job.
It all kicks off.
And we flash forward five years to their latest contre-temps. They haven’t made up in that period. But they are going to have to hurry in this current storyline if they want to make it to their scene in Action Comics #1000.
Where these two world-class assassins at odds are they to help out and celebrate Superman Day together.
There they are. A lot is hanging on this upcoming story arc…
(W) Dan Abnett (A) Viktor Bogdanovic (CA) John RomitaJr, Sandra Hope
“PAYBACK TIME” part one! The Silencer has been targeted by every hit man, meta-mobster and weapons-depot dropout that the Leviathan organization has to offer-now it’s time for Honor Guest to take the fight back to them! Too bad Deathstroke has other plans. Silencer squares off against Slade Wilson as we kick off a brand-new epic! And this duo’s devastating past run-in will leave you speechless!In Shops: Apr 25, 2018
- A Targeted Theft of Slabbed Sketch Comics in Glendale, Arizona - May 24, 2018
- The Rarest Power Rangers Comics Cover Ever? - May 24, 2018
- Tickets Still On Sale For Reed POP’s First MCM London Comic Con, Starting Tomorrow - May 24, 2018
- Doing Alan Moore Justice – Pat Shand on Writing Crossed+100: Mimic - May 23, 2018
- A Comic Show: Black Panthers in Space… - May 23, 2018