This week, Microsoft officially added the latest updates to the Xbox One and all related consoles, and while the updates add some key items, there aren’t that many this month compared to previous releases. You can get the finer details of the updates at this link, but we have the three major ones you should know about below that will be added improvements to the video, streaming, and audio selections.
· Video & Display: Several new video and display features are coming to Xbox, including Auto Low-Latency Mode (ALLM), AMD Radeon™ FreeSync and 1440p support.
· Streaming & Captures: We’re introducing a new Mixer Interactive feature called Share Controller, enabling streamers on Xbox One to share control of their game with a viewer on Mixer.com. You can also now start Mixer broadcasts from anywhere on Xbox One, making streaming easier than ever. In addition, you can now share captured screenshots and clips directly to Twitter from the Broadcast & Capture tab of the Guide.
· Audio & Ease of Access: Based on fan feedback, we’ve added new Narrator volume controls that are independent from system audio volume. You can also now selectively balance game audio against background music within the Guide, giving you direct control to fine-tune your gaming session. System sounds on Home and in the Guide have been completely revamped to also support spatial audio.
- Microsoft Reveals Why It Doesn't Release Sales Figures on Xbox Anymore
- Microsoft Teams With Discord, But Doesn't Include Audio Service
- Microsoft has Stepped in to Cancel Fan-Made Halo Online Mod (But Do Tease Halo on PC)
- Strange Brigade is Set to Release this Coming August
- ICYMI: Here's What to Expect From Destiny 2's Warmind Expansion
- Pandora is Partnering with Xbox One to Offer a Pandora Console Edition
- Techland Launching Their Own Battle Royale Game with Dying Light: Bad Blood - August 20, 2018
- Insomnia: The Ark Gets a New Lore Trailer From the Developers - August 19, 2018
- Jujubee Releases a New Trailer for Their Russian Submarine Game KURSK - August 19, 2018
- God of War Was Almost Set in Ancient Egypt, According to Developers - August 19, 2018
- Treadnauts Receives a New Launch Trailer as It’s Released on Steam - August 19, 2018