A preview of this autumn’s new Johnny English movie starring Rowan Atkinson and Ben Miller, Johnny English Strikes Again, just aired at CinemaCon.
It really is the most successful franchise based on a series of TV banking ads I can think of. Can you think of anything to rival that?
Kaitlyn Booth, liveblogging right now for Bleeding Cool, describes the scene thus:
Johnny English opens a door and knocks a woman out.
He heads out to the dance floor and the woman follows him.
She has a gun and can’t get a good shot at Johnny English.
There are a few shots in the manner of first-person shooter video games.
Eventually, she goes out onto the floor and tries to garotte him.
He flips her over and knocks her out again on the floor.
Here’s what’s coming…
And here’s where it all began…
- New Jersey School Board Votes to Keep Alison Bechdel’s Fun Home on the Curriculum - October 13, 2018
- Big Books From Marvel in 2019 – Omnibus, Masterworks and Epic Lines - October 13, 2018
- Marvel Comics to Bring Back Starforce Ahead of Captain Marvel Film - October 13, 2018
- Marvel to Publish Sequel to Brendan Deenan and Cale Atkinson’s Night Night Groot - October 13, 2018
- Marvel to Publish Sequel to Oversized Behold… Galactus Hardcover in May - October 13, 2018