A preview of this autumn’s new Johnny English movie starring Rowan Atkinson and Ben Miller, Johnny English Strikes Again, just aired at CinemaCon.
It really is the most successful franchise based on a series of TV banking ads I can think of. Can you think of anything to rival that?
Kaitlyn Booth, liveblogging right now for Bleeding Cool, describes the scene thus:
Johnny English opens a door and knocks a woman out.
He heads out to the dance floor and the woman follows him.
She has a gun and can’t get a good shot at Johnny English.
There are a few shots in the manner of first-person shooter video games.
Eventually, she goes out onto the floor and tries to garotte him.
He flips her over and knocks her out again on the floor.
Here’s what’s coming…
And here’s where it all began…
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018
- What Makes A Hero? - May 20, 2018