Today, Bandai Namco decided to show off a little more of Fused Zamasu in Dragon Ball FighterZ by giving us a lovely little trailer to look at showing us part of his intro and just a taste of the awesome raw power he possesses to grand you into the earth like pepper. The trailer isn’t much, but none of the original characters trailers showed off much either, as we get about 30-seconds to take on all of the destructive glory the character has to offer. Below is a short description from the devs for the game.
Born from the fusion of Goku Black and Future Zamasu through Potara earrings, his unlimited power allows him to float in the air after his attacks and to move in any direction, making him a unique character to control. Divine Wrath, his Ultimate Attack, is a huge shot from his fingertip and is best used after a rush attack.
While the character’s powers do look mighty awesome, we’re taking a wild guess here that he probably isn’t that much more powered up than some of the other characters in the game, he just possesses attacks that if he gets powerful enough to hit them, will probably knock you out of contention for winning. Enjoy!
- Bandai Namco Reveals When 2 Dragon Ball FighterZ Characters Will Drop
- Dragon Ball FighterZ is Holding an Awesome Limited Event This Week
- Dragon Ball FighterZ is Getting a Free Update with New Modes
- Vegito Trailer Leaked as Next Dragon Ball FighterZ Character
- Merged Zamasu Confirmed for Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Merged Zamasu Rumored as Next Dragon Ball FighterZ Character
- Meet the Vigilantes of My Hero Academia: VIZ Media July 2018 Solicits
- Siegfried Announced for SoulCalibur 6 in New Trailer
- Running Down a Dragon with EarthNight
- GOG.com Posts Another Poorly Chosen Tweet, Then Retracts - October 23, 2018
- Twitch Announces Four New Celebrity Twitch Talks This Weekend - October 23, 2018
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Receives a New Launch Trailer - October 23, 2018
- Thronebreaker is Not Coming to the Nintendo Switch - October 23, 2018
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for October 23-29, 2018 - October 23, 2018