Welcome to Bleeding Cool’s live-blog of Focus Features’ presentation from CinemaCon 2018. Bleeding Cool’s Head Film Editor Kaitlyn Booth is live at the presentation and will be bringing you all of the news and unexpected happenings that come her way over the course of the hour or so – so enjoy!
LUNCHEON AND SPECIAL PRODUCT PRESENTATION FROM FOCUS FEATURES
(Doors open at 12:15pm)
Coming off a successful 2017, capped by three Academy Awards® (one for Gary Oldman who introduced “Darkest Hour” to the industry at last year’s luncheon), Focus Features returns to CinemaCon 2018 with an advance look and exclusive footage from their release slate for the remainder of 2018, along with some very special guests. Focus Features continues to acquire and produce specialty films for the theatrical market that resonate with audiences around the world.
Peter Kujawski, Chairman
Robert Walak, President
Lisa Bunnell, President of Distribution
Sponsored by Fandango, EclairColor HDR, and
Sony Digital Cinema 4K
- Avengers: Infinity War Review – The Epic We All Wanted [Spoiler-Free]
- Thanos Collectors Will Want to Pick up the Hot Toys Cosbaby Figure
- CinemaCon2018- Tons of Collectibles From Solo, Incredibles, Infinity War, Coming To Theaters This Summer
- JJ Abrams Updates From Paramount's Panel at CinemaCon- Cloverfield and More
- Let's Take A Look At The Incredibles Funko Pops!
- 'The Basis Of Sex' Star Felicity Jones Compares Ruth Bader Ginsburg to Rocky Balboa
- Universal Shows 'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Opening Scene During #CinemaCon